- 10 Things To Do When Launching A Site
- Using PHP to connect to SFTP
- Asynchronous Virtual Pageviews with Google Analytics
- 5 Advanced Text Editing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Get the headers of a HTTP request with PHP
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP – Part 2
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP
- Quick Code: Get the domain name in JS
- Things to think about when designing a logo
Posts About: SEO
It always seems to be a hectic and rushed time when launching a new site. So having a checklist of things to tick off before launching can help save your sanity and avoid you launching a site that’s missing something important. Find out the 10 most important things to check for.
If you have moved over to the new Asynchronous Google Analytics (GA) tracking code you may have trouble finding how to create virtual pageviews as the manual seems to push you more towards using Events instead.
Tags in Wordpress allow you to organise your content with quick and easy Folksonomy. This can then be used to view or show other related data or fancy, but not very usable, tag clouds. Today we will see if we can’t make more use out of this information by adding it to our meta keywords for better SEO.
Over the past few weeks all the major search engines have announced support for a new link element to help clean the web of duplicate URL’s. This new element allows site owners to specify the default URL for any page to help avoid duplication.