- 10 Things To Do When Launching A Site
- Using PHP to connect to SFTP
- Asynchronous Virtual Pageviews with Google Analytics
- 5 Advanced Text Editing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Get the headers of a HTTP request with PHP
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP – Part 2
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP
- Quick Code: Get the domain name in JS
- Things to think about when designing a logo
Posts About: Webvamp
A follow up to creating thumbnail previews of PDF documents quickly and easy with this basic walk-through from setup to code samples.
Here is a quick post which takes a look at some of the things I take into consideration when designing a logo, I’d say also looks at some of the considerations for print as well, plus it also contains what i think makes a good logo.
A short guide to getting FCKEditor to autosave the current content.
Over the coming weeks and months we hope to use this site to help others learn how to better plan, design, produce and optimize websites. Over the past eight years we have developed 100’s of websites, and this site aims to share with others all our successes and failures. To share with you the common sense approach to developing great websites.